What is the endocannabinoid system and its relevance?
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a widely distributed transmitter system that controls and modulate various brain, gut and immune functions both peripherally and centrally1. It comprise of cannabinoid receptor 1(CB1) and cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2). Human body produces endogenous modulator of ECS but phytocannabinoids such as tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD), cannabigeron (CBN) are also activators of ECS. Unlike other transmitters, ECS has both central and unique organ and tissue functions which makes it an incredible system for simultaneously reaping whole body health benefits and preventing or treating specific diseases2.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid which can modulate the ECS and its signaling function as an agonist, inverse agonists and allosteric modulator. It is one of the most scientifically studied cannabinoid. Unlike THC or other psychoactive phytocannabinoid, 100+ clinical studies have shown CBD’s health benefits for numerous diseases without any neuropsychotic side effects. Further, studies have even shown that CBD alleviates the deleterious neuropsychotic effects of THC.
By working in the medical field closely with physicians and patients for several years, our primary commitment is to serve people who suffer from chronic conditions such as pain, inflammatory conditions and stress. Our passion has prompted to explore the medical and health benefits of CBD for various health purposes. Our product are exceptional because of several reasons:
- Formulated by a translational team of clinical pharmacologists, scientists, integrative medicine specialists and pharmacists to conceptualize health benefits of hemp extracts
- Our 20+ years of pharmacy practice, research, formulary and pharmacodynamics experience help us to develop a breakthrough line of products under VitalCBD™
- Carefully selected CBD with 99.8% purity and had analyzed the purity with HPLC on each batch that we work with
- We use medical grade ingredients with novel delivery technology for enhanced absorption
- Synergistic bimodal targeting for both receptors on the gastrointestinal tract/dermal with concomitant systemic absorption for whole body effect
- Physiologically precise dosage by taking into account loss due to xenobiotic metabolism, enteric activity of microbes and other absorptive losses
What are the health benefits of CBD?
Industrial hemp-derived CBD which has less than 0.3% THC is legal to use for various health benefits. Cannabidiol crystal derived from hemp and purified through HPLC has 99.8% CBD and less than 0.1% THC. Scientific literature and traditional medicine elaborately studied the benefits of hemp extracts and CBD:
- Intestinal anti-prokinetic